C.P.C. Manuel Aguilar Bojórquez
Degree in Law
Law Degree from the Autonomous University of Baja California, Generation 1980 to 1984.
Specialty and master's degree in tax law, graduated from the Graduate School of the Autonomous University of Guadalajara.
- State Tax Prosecutor of the Secretary of Finance of the State of Baja California, for the period 1989-1994.
- Municipal Attorney Trustee of the XV Municipality of Mexicali, for the period 1995-1998.
- Deputy of the XXI Legislature of the Congress of Baja California for the period 2013-2016.
- Municipal President of the XXII Municipality of Mexicali for the period 2016-2019.
- Professor at the School of Law of the Autonomous University of Baja California teaching the subject of Tax Law.
- Professor in the master’s degree in Taxation at CETYS, teaching the subject Tax Law Structure.
- Professor in the master’s degree in Taxation taught by the School of Administrative Sciences of the Autonomous University of Baja California.
- Former President of the National Association of Corporate Lawyers (ANADE), Baja California Section for the period 2010-2012.
- Current member of the Tax Commission of the College of Public Accountants of Mexicali.
- Since 1987 to date he is a partner of the law firm Sánchez, Aguilar y Esquer Asociados, S.C., with offices in Mexicali and Tijuana.