Lic. Paloma Durazo Preciado
Coordination of legal processes
Bachelor’s in law, by the Law school at the Autonomous University of Baja California, Mexicali campus
- Legal assistant at Consulado de México in Calexico, CA.
- Legal assistant at Court of Arbitration of the State of Baja California.
- Legal proceedings coordinator at SAE&CIA since November 2016.
- Bilingual: Spanish-English.
- Expert in Translation and Interpretation certified before the Judicial Council of the State of Baja California.