Lic. Jonathan Alberto Rubio Cinco
Office manager coastal area
Bachelor’s in law from Autonomous University of Baja California, Tijuana campus.
- Master’s Degree in Human Rights, Amparo Trial and Constitutional Procedure by the Institute of Higher Studies in Criminal Law.
- Accounting diploma by CETYS University, Tijuana campus.
- Master’s Degree in Tax Law by the Autonomous University of Baja California Tijuana campus, School of Accountancy and Administration.
- Administrative Officer in the Sixteenth Court of District Tijuana, B.C.
- Judge’s secretary, Eighth Unitary Court of the Fifteenth Circuit, Tijuana, B.C.
- Manager at SAE&CIA coastal area, since 2017.