Lic. Héctor David Díaz Soltero
Bachelor’s in law, graduated from the Autonomous University of Baja California, Mexicali campus Degree obtained by the Thesis “Administrative Resources in the State of Baja California”.
- Specialty and Master in Tax Law by the Autonomous University of Baja California.
- Professor at CETYS UNIVERSIDAD, in the field of Social Security.
- Attorney specialized in administrative and Tax litigation for SAE&CIA since 1994.
- Professor in master’s degree in tax law at Training Center for Fiscal Studies and Public Finance of the Government of the State of Baja California (CENCAFI).
- Active member of the Representative Commission before Social Security Bodies (CROSS) of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants (IMCP).
- Certified current member by the National Association of Business Lawyers (ANADE), Baja California Section.