Lic. Gustavo Ernesto Sánchez Flores
Specialty and Master in Tax Law, graduated from the Universidad Panamericana, Campus Mixcoac, CDMX.
Bachelor’s in law, graduated from the Iberoamericana University, Campus Santa Fé, CDMX.
- Intern Lawyer at Basham, Ringe & Correa for the period of 2013-2014
- Eaching Lawyer at Sánchez, Aguilar, Esquer & Compañía (Mexicali, B.C.) for the period of 2016-2017
- Procedural follow-up of trials and preparation of lawsuits and legal briefs in Desentis Asesores Fiscales, S.C. for the period of 2017-2018
- Coordinator of the Fiscal Commission in the Employers' Confederation of the Mexican National Republic (COPARMEX) for the period 2018-2020
- Coordination of events of high academic, social and altruistic level for the benefit of COPARMEX members
- Trial Lawyer at Sánchez, Aguilar, Esquer & Compañía (Mexicali, B.C.) since 2020 and to date
- Participation in specialized paralegal course at the University of California, San Diego in 2012
- English language proficiency, advanced level and French, basic level