Lic. Edwin Alejandro Zárate Patiño
Bachelor’s in law, Autonomous University of Baja California, Law School, Mexicali campus.
- Diploma in Fiscal Defense.
- Master's Degree in Tax Law by the Autonomous University of Baja California. School of Accounting and Administration.
- School Merit for obtaining the highest average of the first generation of the master’s degree in Taxation Autonomous University of Baja California.
- Professor of tax law and tax proceedings at CETYS University Mexicali Campus.
- Professor of tax, civil and labor law at the Vizcaya de las Americas Cultural Center.
- Head of works office in the department of material resources and services SEMARNAT.
- Assistant Attorney of the Federal Delegation of SEMARNAT in the State of Baja California.
- Secretary of conflicts, work and ranking of Section 2 of the SNTE.
- Attorney at SAE&CIA since September 2018.